Sunday, September 26, 2010

The joys of live music: Or why Friday night's Nickelback concert was so epic

My best concert experience ever! TWO guitar picks!

Nickelback and Three Days Grace at the Comcast Center in Mansfield Friday night, 9-24-10.

I couldn't believe it when the lead guitarist Brad Stock of Three Days Grace tossed some guitar picks in my direction, and I got one! I was even more gobsmacked when I got a second one from the headlining band, Nickelback! Sweet! I've been to dozens if not hundreds of concerts, and I've NEVER gotten a souvenir from any band.

It paid to get great seats. I was in the 2nd row on the far left. Had to use earplugs about 3/4 of the way through because of the deafening explosions.

Setlist: Burn It to the Ground, Flat on the Floor, Photograph, This Afternoon, Shakin' Hands, Something in your Mouth, Animals, Savin' Me, Rockstar, If Today was your Last Day, Too Bad.

Encore: Gotta Be Somebody, Someday, Figured you Out.



1 comment:

David said...

Great work Vicki!

Thats an awesome blog post.